IF YOU'RE HERE FOR THE DAY...
- Take a stroll along the boardwalk and enjoy views of the river and the boats docked in the harbor
- Take a narrated Harbor Tour or go on a whale watch
- Tour the Cushing House Museum, home of the Historical Society of Old Newbury
- Enjoy our beautiful downtown shops where youll find a wonderful mix of merchandise.
- Visit the Custom House Maritime Museum and discover the abundant and interesting maritime heritage of Newburyport
- Go for a walk, hike, bike ride, or cross-country ski outing in scenic Maudslay State Park. See the azaleas, rhododendrons. or perhaps a performance by Theatre in the Open
- Drive out to Plum Island and visit the world-famous Parker River National Wildlife Refuge. On your way, stop at the Joppa Flats Education Center and Wildlife Sanctuary